Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tis the season

It's so neat that the girls are interested in doing Christmasy things this year. Lynn had all the kids over to her house to decorate gingerbread houses, of course they had to wait for the super glue to dry first (ha ha Lynn). This year the kids even mostly decorated instead of just eating the candy, except Emersyn, she is her mother's daughter.

They helped trim our Utah Jazz tree, of course I had to follow after them so that not all the ornaments were at the bottom.

We made snowflakes to hang around the house and a Christmas chain so we know how many more days until Christmas. Marti tells everyone she sees that as soon as all the rings are off the chain Santa will come to our house to bring her princess kitchen.

Marti and I helped decorate my mom's enormous tree, my favorite part was when we got done I asked Marti if she liked it and she said, with her best southern accent, "yes, I sure do".









1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey. That's looks like tons of fun! I want a pic of the Utah Jazz tree--Jason and the boys are going to the game tomorrow night. Can't believe my boys said, "Wait, which one are we voting for?" UGH!!! Time to move west.