1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? paper, I love to wrap presents, although you can make gift bags look nice too.
2. Artificial or real tree? artificial, the only good thing about a real tree is the smell, and you can fake that with a candle (not quite the same, but almost)
3. When do you put up a tree? the weekend before Thanksgiving
4. When do you take it down? the weekend after new years
5. Do you like eggnog? I don't know if I have ever had it, but I am sure I probably wouldn't like it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? garth brooks concert tickets
7. Hardest person to buy for? my dad, isn't that the hardest person for everyone?
8. Easiest person to buy for? Marti, she loves princesses
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? gosh, I don't know
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? usually I start in the summer, but this year I was late and didn't start until well into December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I plead the 5th
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? cinnamon rolls
16. Lights on the tree? white
17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home, at some point we will have a warm Christmas maybe go to Hawaii or New Zealand
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? ummmm, yes I think so
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? neither, this year there is a Utah Jazz santa hat
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? one on Christmas Eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? that it has to end
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? last year I did a really fun green, blue and gold kind of Moroccan tree, it was so beautiful
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? ham, I love ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? more joy
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I want to see that Jazz tree!! Loved your list. I hope Sarah loves princess stuff, too. This year she needs to love ponies (wait, I don't even like ponies!) Oh well. Hope you guys are enjoying the Christmas season!!!
Post a Comment