Monday, November 24, 2008

COLDPLAY!!!!

Kory and I went to the Coldplay concert on Saturday night, for those of you who don't know who Coldplay are SHAME ON YOU (I'm talking to you Mom and Trystal). It was the 2nd best concert I have ever been to, Garth Brooks is still the 1st but it was a close call. I had heard they were coming a few months ago but I decided that I didn't want to spend that much on tickets. Then Lynn called me last Monday and said that Aaron could get tickets for a suite, obviously I couldn't say no to that (Kory could have). About 1/2 way through the concert they set up a little stage right in the audience in front of our suite and did a few songs from there. It was so fun, seriously, if they are coming to your town get tickets and go. Here are a few pics I took....


3 comments:

Kemp Family said...

So glad you had such a great time. I've heard of them, but don't really know who they are.....guess it's the generation thing....oh well. Rock on.......

Momcob said...

Ok, smarty pants. I can't even tell you the names of most of the bands I like to listen to. Its just not part of my "need to know" list. Anyway, glad you could go, and oh yeah ditto on that "rock on".

Michelle said...

So jealous! The last concert we went to was matchbox 20...about 5 years ago!!
It sounds like you had fun. (I definitely couldn't have said no to those tickets!)