A couple months ago when Steph and Jason were in town we went to Steph's hometown in Nevada for Tyler's baptism. I just barely got around to downloading the pictures on to the computer and as I was looking at them I remembered how fun it was, so I am putting the pictures on now (better late than never)...
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You took some great pictures. I remember how much fun it was. And the tractor ride, heeee haaaaa. The kids had so much fun on the farm, well, not just the kids. Trampoline, horses, dogs, 4 wheeling, swings, cows, new friends, great food, and family. What a great weekend. Thanks to Steph's family for their hospitality. We were so glad that you and Dani, along with the kids, could join us for Tyler's baptism and fun on the ranch.
I still can't believe you and Dani made the long trek out to...out to....out to...(I know it seems like the middle on nowhere!) the Ranch. We had such a great time with you guys and the kiddos. Thank you so much for coming. We loved being there this summer. It seems like the older the kids get the better it is. I'm thinking next time you need to just drive the tractor. They'll put you to work!
Post a Comment