Happy Belated Halloween! Marti was Cinderella, of course, and Emersyn was Mulan. I was really glad that they both were old enough to understand Halloween this year. Our new neighborhood is filled with kids, we almost ran out of candy (and I buy a lot).


5 comments:
We had such a great time with the girls. They were so cute in their costumes. I loved watching them handing out candy and admiring all the trick-or-treaters. Halloween, gotta love it.
very cute! gotta say i love mulan.
Oh my goodness, look at those little pig tails on mulan! I love it! We were so happy to see more pictures of your cute little girls! Keep them coming:)
We would really love to see some pictures of your new house...
Halloween was way fun! The girls are darling. and I am glad you finally updated your blog with more pics. :)
"Mom! How come you didn't make Sarah be Mulan?? That's the best costume I ever seen."
Thanks. I knew I would come up short somewhere! The girls are so grown up. I can't believe it--it's only been a few months since we've seen them.
And, I want to trick-or-treat in your neighborhood (and then come to your house and watch a movie after that!)
Post a Comment