This is the perfect picture to convey the feeling of Marti playing soccer this year. It was her first year playing and for the first few practices and games I didn't think she would ever figure it out. She had a weird habit of kicking the ball like she had a peg leg that wouldn't bend, it looked quite awkward and I am not sure how she did it without falling over. By about the 5th game she had started to figure out the concept and the rest of the season she made great improvement. She was dying to score a goal and she got close a few times, but she will have to wait until next season for that.
She really liked being part of a team so I think we will keep going with team sports. She wants to try basketball next which I am sure will make Kory happy, not quite as happy as if she asked to play golf, but happy.

1 comment:
I love my girls and i think it is so fun to see them doing all these different things. oh did someone say golf?
Post a Comment