It's been a while since my last post...not because I haven't had anything to write but I just got behind. The girls have been super busy with school, end of year programs and parties, swimming lessons, dance, recitals, gymnastics, and of course Marti's soccer practice and games (I am going to do a post about that when I have downloaded pics from my camera, let's just say pretty funny). I really don't know how parents who have more than 2 kids get everything done, you guys are pretty amazing (I'm talking to you Stephanie, Michelle, and Trystal).
As Marti and Emersyn get older I long for the days when they were toddlers and the calendar wasn't packed with activities, there was no homework to do, and they weren't constantly running from friends house to friends house. I am glad that they are getting older and growing into wonderful little ladies, but really I can't imagine any Mommy not feeling at least a little sense of loss at their "babies" burgeoning independence.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'm so glad you used the word burgeoning...marti is getting so big. there's no baby left. good luck with your activities. maybe we can watch a soccer game with you when the girls and i come down at the end of the month
Oh! I love your new picture. Your girls are just gorgeous! The end of the year is so crazy. We can't wait to see you guys VERY soon!
Post a Comment