Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 17-Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

I would be Stephenie Meyer on the day that she had the dream that inspired her to write Twilight. Not because I like Twilight, I don't, but if I had that dream I could write that awful book (and subsequent awful movies) and be a bazillionaire.

P.S. I would also accept a switch with JK Rowling.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You make me smile--this is my favorite one yet!

JamieG said...

aren't there any people who became bazillionaires that you like?

Kory, Tawnia, Marti and Emersyn said...

Yes there are bazillionaires I like, Steve Jobs for instance, the problem is they are way smart and if I switched with them I wouldn't get their brains so it would be a waste. Vampire falls in love with girl, werewolf friend, teenage anxst... I think I am smart enough to figure that out.