Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 8-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them

I am bored with this challenge, so I am not going to do it. What I am going to do is show you Marti's beautiful face after she lost her first tooth last weekend....



She looks so grown up.

The tooth fairy came to our house and left Marti 5 bucks for that tooth. The next day she wanted to go to the store to buy something with her money but she was worried that Emy would feel bad because she hasn't lost a tooth yet and couldn't buy anything. So, my sweet little Marti, without any prompting from Mom and Dad, got 4 quarters out of her tooth fairy money and gave it to her sister.

They are so kind and loving to one another it leaves me in awe. I know that as parents we are supposed to set the example but I definitely fall short a lot. So there you go, without meaning to I just did the challenge, my short and long term goal is to share my tooth fairy money.

2 comments:

Kory said...

Tawnia was too chicken to pull the tooth out. apparently this is a daddy job! and a good thing to Tawnia wanted to use pliers.

Stephanie said...

I love it, Tawnia! She is so cute.