This is my most recent photo, it is me ice skating, the word skating is probably too generous it is really more like holding on to the wall for dear life.
15 interesting things about myself...tricky, I don't find myself that interesting so this may be a stretch.
1. I can't sleep if my feet are hot.
2. I don't like the volume on the tv to be on an odd number.
3. Popcorn is my favorite food (yes, I know it barely counts as "food")
4. My kids are 13 months apart, that's kind of more interesting about them but I was involved so it counts.
5. I really, really, really hate chair lifts.
6. I love sports talk radio, especially Dan Patrick.
7. I put salt on my apples.
8. Pretty much everything reminds me of a song.
9. Every morning my kids come in my bed and snuggle with me, it is the best part of my day.
10. I don't eat fish. At all. Don't like it. Let it go Kory I'm not giving in.
11. I love what most people would consider to be weird movies.
12. My favorite book is Wuthering Heights.
13. I can get motion sickness from almost anything, i.e. snorkeling, amusement park rides, swinging etc. (don't even talk to me about helicopters I may throw up)
14. I love water, looking at it, swimming in it or kayaking on it.
15. My feelings get hurt easily but I have a hard time expressing my hurt, it usually shows up as indifference and detachment.

5 comments:
i'm not sure the challenge is in knowing about yourself...it'll be in actually posting on your blog once a day for a whole month ;)
I love this, Tawnia!!
This is great. Hope you can keep it up. Maybe, maybe I'll try it too.
I didn't know some of these things. I like this idea, I think I'll try it myself.
I love this Tawnia!!! Wuthering heights huh? I don't love it as much as great expectations but it was still a good read!
Post a Comment