Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 6-Favorite super hero and why

This is a question that Kory would answer much better than I will. I don't know that much about superheros, anything I do know I have learned from movies that came out in the last 5 years.

Batman is rich but he isn't smart, he gets all his stuff from someone else and he can't fly (just falling is lame). The Superman movies stink and I find Clark Kent annoying so he is out. I wish that I had more information about a cool lady superhero, but other than Storm (not a big enough character) and Jean Gray (whoop de do you can read minds, boring) from XMEN I don't really know any others. Spider-man is just awful and whiny so I can't pick him. Wolverine has too much emotional baggage and is no fun.

So based on my lack of knowledge on the subject I am going to go with my favorite superhero movie character Iron Man. I like that Iron Man doesn't have any special powers, besides being super rich, and that he is smart and made all his own gadgets.

5 comments:

Kory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kory said...

the geek in me want to correct everything you have said here. but i cant ague your logic.

JamieG said...

rich, smart, hedonistic & egocentric...the perfect antihero

Stephanie said...

So fun to read! You really need to write a book! (Kory's comment was fun to read, too.) Even Jason likes reading these posts!