Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sugar and spice and everything nice.

Last week Marti and Emersyn had a fun "princess" sleepover with Brinley, Kaily and Londen. The girls all wore their princess pj's and had a really good time dressing up, eating snacks and watching princess shows together. The next day we played a game of hide and seek with some other kids in our neighborhood (sorry about the filthy clothes, we had to have a long talk about why you shouldn't hide under a car during hide and seek). Thanks to all the moms for letting us take their kids, we loved having them here.

3 comments:

Kemp Family said...

So cute, my little princesses. Thanks Tawnia for getting them all together. The pics are great, but then look what you have to work with. 5 little girls in one place, and I thought I was crazy. What's better than having family together???? YEAH, I love it.

Michelle said...

You are such a trooper! I still can't believe you undertook this little party. Brinley still talks about it! It's been the highlight of her trip. She's not used to having so many fun little cousins around to play with. Thank You!!

Stephanie said...

This little party was amazing. I can smell the sweetness coming through my screen. All those girls are so dang cute. Dear Auntie Tawnia, Save a party for us!