Marti got her cast removed last Wednesday and by Sunday we were back in the ER. Marti did a flip off Grandma's lap onto her head/shoulder and fractured her collarbone. Thankfully it doesn't require a cast, but she has to wear a sling for the next 3 weeks. I hope this is the last injury for the summer, she isn't going to be happy if she can't go swimming this year.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Another one bites the dust....the sequel
Marti got her cast removed last Wednesday and by Sunday we were back in the ER. Marti did a flip off Grandma's lap onto her head/shoulder and fractured her collarbone. Thankfully it doesn't require a cast, but she has to wear a sling for the next 3 weeks. I hope this is the last injury for the summer, she isn't going to be happy if she can't go swimming this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh poor girl!!! what luck! she's going to hate hospitals & doctors!
Oh. My. The luck. Poor little girl. I can't believe she is so good about everything! She is so tough. And cute, too!
Sorry Marti :( Guess Grandma isn't very good at the gymnastics thing. You are such a trooper. I will never forget her comment to me, "I'm ok Grandma, I will be better tomorrow. It was an accident". She gave me the biggest hug. Oh, Marti, I love you. It will be better tomorrow. AND you will be able to go swimming soon, especially at Bear Lake.
Ohhh, poor thing! What a trooper. I hope its better in time to swim, she will be devastated!
Post a Comment