After months of procrastination by me, Marti finally started gymnastics a few weeks ago. She has been asking me to sign her up since her birthday last July.
She loved it, I hated it. I know that it is a good thing for kids to do things on their own and gain more independence...etc. etc. etc. but I love having my kids home with me, all to myself. I am already dreading the first day of school and it is still 2 years away.
Geez, where has all the time gone?
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm with you all the way...in fact, all my kids are home with me today. Not even a snow day. Just want to hang out with them sometimes.
Glad she likes gymnastics!! Yeah!!!
You big baby!just kidding! i love my kids to be around too. but I did have to come to the conclusion that they do need some independance. It is part of growing up and being able to build trust with your children. listen to me being all knowing. It is easier to write than to actually do though. I am so not perfect with this ask nathan who wants it so bad but I only give a little at a time!
Post a Comment