To celebrate my mom's 50th birthday we had a bowling pizza party, complete with matching shirts that had our nicknames on them. I thought that if we put names on our shirts it would somehow magically make us better bowlers, no such luck, my score was still about the same as the little kids.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Happy Birthday Grandma Cindy!
To celebrate my mom's 50th birthday we had a bowling pizza party, complete with matching shirts that had our nicknames on them. I thought that if we put names on our shirts it would somehow magically make us better bowlers, no such luck, my score was still about the same as the little kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy birthday Cindy. Looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks Tawnia for sharing your mom's birthday with us. Having a nickname on my shirt wouldn't make a difference either. I suck at bowling....ewww
Maybe you should have had a rock band party..Then you would have been number 1! You were seriously meant to be a professional drummer:)
I love the T-shirts! Such a cute idea.
Post a Comment