Emersyn is 6!!! We happened to be visiting Jason and Stephanie in Boise on her birthday and thanks to their wonderful family it was a great day.
Uncle Jason knows how much Emersyn loves pancakes so he made some special for her. At this point I shouldn't be surprised at how much Emersyn can eat but I still find it pretty amazing, that kid loves food!
It was smoking hot in Boise so we went to a splash pad near their house and had some delicious snow cones. After the boys were done with football practice we went to their neighborhood pool for some night swimming, pizza, presents and Phineas & Ferb cake. She got a Tag pen, some books and her very own camera from Mom and Dad. Stephanie and their kids made a scavenger hunt for Emersyn so she could find her present from them. Luckily Carter was there to help with the dirty work and they eventually found a cute little pink bat and ball.
Jason and Stephanie have a great tradition at their house for birthday's, while we were eating our pancake feast everyone around the table said what they liked best about Emersyn. It was such a great experience for Emersyn! I can tell her every minute of every day what a special kid she is but I am her Mom so what else would I say?! It was so wonderful to hear what her sister and cousins said about her. She didn't say much while we were at the table but after she came to me and whispered in my ear "did you hear what they said about me!" I know for sure that she felt the love of everyone in that room. Happy Birthday my beautiful baby girl!
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what a great tradition! where did your little bug go?
Oh. That was so much fun. I loved the feeling of watching them all play together with big smiles on their faces and lots of giggles. I love sitting at the pool with you guys and just enjoying her birthday party. So much fun. Thanks for coming and letting us celebrate with you!
Post a Comment