Day 24-A letter to your parents
Done. Pettet Family History Thanksgiving 2010
Day 25-What I would find in your bag
Who is this "I" and why are they going through my bag? Sounds fishy.
Day 26-What do you think about your friends
Friends are like bras; close to your heart and there for support.
Day 27-Why you are doing this 30 day challenge
I have no idea, I can't remember.
Day 28-A picture of you from last year and now-how have you changed?
Ummmm, my hair is longer now.
Day 29-In this past month, what have you learned?
A month is a long time and I am not very interesting.
Day 30-Your favorite song
Landslide, the original Fleetwood Mac version.
And now to get back to what I really like to write about....my kids.

2 comments:
i'm so proud of you ;)
We enjoyed reading your 30 days....you are hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment