Monday, November 15, 2010

Sisters


I thought this picture really summed up Marti and Emy's relationship, they are so sweet and caring with each other.

6 comments:

Karen said...

I hope it always stays that way, they are so cute!

Kemp Family said...

I hope is stays that way too. Enjoy every minute, take lots of pictures when they're like this so they don't ever forget when they loved each other. Makes me wish I had such a sister to just snuggle with. Yah, don't laugh too hard. I wish Karen had one too. Boys just don't cut it in the sisterly thing.....I love watching all my little granddaughters interact with each other. It's an extension of being sisters. Love it, love it, love it.

Stephanie said...

Yep! So perfect.

Angelica's Family Adventures said...

Watching your children love one another is truely one of the best joys as a parent!

A. Cobb Family said...

so cute. I hope thats how my girls will be.

Lynn said...

Too bad we didn't get along until you moved out...Now you wish you could hug me all the time!