For Halloween this year the girls picked out really cute costumes, Emersyn wanted to be Minnie Mouse but not the red dress Minnie it had to be the pink dress (luckily I found one). Marti wanted to be Cinderella (shocking I know), but since she was that last year I made her pick something else, so she picked the character with the dress that most resembled Cinderella's and was Alice in Wonderland. They both looked so adorable and had a really good time trick or treating. It was fun this year to stand back and let them feel like they were doing it by themselves.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Aren't they cute....
For Halloween this year the girls picked out really cute costumes, Emersyn wanted to be Minnie Mouse but not the red dress Minnie it had to be the pink dress (luckily I found one). Marti wanted to be Cinderella (shocking I know), but since she was that last year I made her pick something else, so she picked the character with the dress that most resembled Cinderella's and was Alice in Wonderland. They both looked so adorable and had a really good time trick or treating. It was fun this year to stand back and let them feel like they were doing it by themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous little girls!!!
look at the 'tude. very cute
LUV Emy's Pose, so cute!
Post a Comment