Thursday, April 2, 2009

Favorite Mommy



This is a picture of Marti clutching Auntie Trystal's leg. Marti loves Auntie Trystal and would live with her if I let her. Marti was looking at some pictures of family on the fridge and she was pointing out who are her favorites. I asked Marti who her favorite mom was, expecting her to say "of course it is you dearest mommy" followed by a loving look and maybe a big hug. Instead she said, and I quote, "ummmm, I think I'll pick Auntie Trystal".

3 comments:

JamieG said...

oh, i think my eyes watered up a bit with that one. too bad i don't live close enough. then maybe i'd be in the running for favorite mommy

Michelle said...

That is so funny. She cracks me up! When we lived by my sister, Dallin just called her mom. But she was the nice mom because she never told him no. She was definitely the favorite!

A. Cobb Family said...

So was i one of her favorites?? j/k Tell Trystal she need to be mean to her so you can be the favorite mom again. ;-)