We went and got some pictures taken of the girls today. Usually it is Emersyn that has a hard time with pictures, but today Emersyn was awesome and Marti needed a little persuasion (persuasion = candy).
So cute! I love their cute little shirts. It just makes us miss you guys even more! Brinley still talks about playing with Marti. I would love it if you would send us one??
4 comments:
they are so cute. What great pics!
What kind of candy got you pictures like that? Can I get some for my kids? So cute!! Beautiful little girls!!
Way cutie patutie? I wish my boys took pics like that too! Man do they look like sisters or what?
So cute! I love their cute little shirts. It just makes us miss you guys even more! Brinley still talks about playing with Marti. I would love it if you would send us one??
Post a Comment