This was a conversation I had with Marti a few weeks ago...
Marti (pointing): What's on your face?
Me: Those are freckles
Marti: Oh
Marti (now touching my face with her finger): You have a f!@kle there and a f@*kle there and a f*$kle there
That's right my 3 year old said the f word, multiple times. She probably would have kept pointing out all my f*$kles but I scared her when I burst out laughing.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
did you at least explain it to her? i'm laughing hysterically. Patrick slightly chuckled after i explained what the @* meant.
I love it. I just laughed so hard I almost wet my pants! Jon heard me laughing and said "you must be reading Tawnia's blog".
You just have to love kids! That was a good laugh that I needed today! Thanks and it probably wont be the first time your children say words you dont want them to! But hey their kids right? LOL
Sometimes they say the funiest things. I'm so glad you posted this. We laughed so hard when you told us. We didn't think you could actually get out the words. Poor Marti didn't know what was going on. She is so dang cute.
That is soooo hilarious!!! I cant wait to hear what cute/crazy things my kids will say.
Post a Comment