Ok, so I know that it has been 2 weeks since my last blog, but things have been pretty crazy around here. We got an offer on our house while we were in Delaware and after some negotiating we accepted it. Silly me I thought the hard part was over once our house was sold, house hunting sounded so fun. Well, it isn't fun. It is a terrible terrible experience filled with disappointment and frustration. I would go out with our agent in the morning looking at houses, not easy when you are dragging around two little girls who like to get into other peoples stuff, and then if I liked something we would go out after Kory got home to look at it again.
After putting in about 4 offers on houses we didn't get I was about ready to throw in the towel when we found out that the sell fell through on the 1st house we put an offer in for. So we hurried and put in another offer before anyone else could snatch it up and thank heavens it was accepted.
I am now working on packing my house up so that we can move at the end of the month, needless to say you probably won't be hearing a lot from me for at least the next few weeks.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Woohoo! Congrats on the sale of your house and the purchase of a new (bigger, right?) one!!! Can't wait to see it!
There is nothing harder than house hunting with kids! I am so glad you found one and can't wait to pictures! Good luck with everything, what a whirlwind!
Brinley is still talking about Marti and every conversation they had! We had so much fun and miss you guys!
YAY! See everything does work out in the end. Have as much fun as you can.
Moving is a pain. Well, we'd love to have the girls while your packing if they're in your way. We love having them. Nothing is better than hearing your granddaughter yelling, Grandma where are you, and jumping into my arms with a grand loving bear hug. Oh yea, nothing like it. We love our girls. Conner will have to put up with all this fussing. Get over it, we love him too. So bring them on to grandma's....princess party time.
Post a Comment